- Postdoctoral Research Associate at School of Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Sciences, King's College London, working in iFIND project (with Julia Schnabel), and visiting researcher at BioMedIA, Department of Computing, Imperial College London, UK.
- Co-founder of NepAl Applied Mathematics and Informatics Institute for Research (NAAMII, नामी)
- PhD from Asclepios (now Epione), INRIA under the supervision of Xavier Pennec and Nicolas Ayache
- Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, visual perception, information processing and their applications
- Medical Imaging Informatics and Computational Biomedicine (MIICB) to improve healthcare, medicine and the understanding of biology
- Identifying and working on research problems that are relevant to lower income countries in the field of MIICB
- Strengthening research capacity and engagement of LICs in Artificial Intelligence
- Strengthening scientific research capabilities of Nepal.
- Co-founder of NAAMII, a research institute with core expertise in computational sciences and AI, and focusing on solving global problems in the field of healthcare, agriculture, climate change, governance and social science.
- Founder of Science Innovation Nepal that collects resources useful for like minded Nepalese interested in doing research in/for Nepal, including a large database of Nepali scholars around the world.